Saturday, November 21, 2009

Daniel's Six Minutes of Silly

Abby was out at the salon getting even more beautified so Daniel and I had guy time. We played a bit and then he seemed to get bored with me so I put him on his play mat. He played on his own for a while and then he wanted to play with Daddy. The result is below. A few highlights are: at about 2:02 he giggles, around 2:24 he makes a bird-like noise, and about 3:12 he giggles and squeals.



We had a lot of fun! It was the first time he giggled and was probably the longest time he went just playing with me. I felt so much joy just playing with him and being goofy. I love my little boy and pray that I can be the great father/husband that he and Abby deserve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a great dad, Travis! We enjoy watching you with him.
Love you, Diane, Noni

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how many smiles Daniel can bring to us. Mom and I watched him laughing and playing with his dad, and it makes us very thankful. Today on Thanksgiving, we are also thankful for our Lord Jesus who is the bread of life and satisfies eternally. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family out there on the west coast.
Love, Dad