Friday, January 22, 2010

Feeding Daniel

Abby was out running errands so I was watching Daniel. He got hungry so I followed Abby's directions to mix some rice cereal with some puréed pears. He liked them so much that he was leaning as far forward as he could with his mouth open. So without further ado, here's what you really came here for:


Daniel leaning forward and then getting distracted by me attempting to photograph him *without* distracting him.


Daniel lunging after food.


And a cute reference photo of him sitting normally in the chair.

Don't forget to read my long-winded account of refereeing last Friday ;) Either scroll down or see it here.

1 comment:

abby said...

Look at you Mr Blogger..getting humorous and everything! ;)

I love the pics...surprised? I didn't think so. I'm glad you boys had fun!